Looking for your next travel destination? How about Argentina, the country of Tango, Pampa and Maradona? And to make the most of your stay, accommodation and cuisine are important aspects to take into consideration.
Thematic hotels in the heart of Buenos Aires
Are you coming to Buenos Aires for a while and want a hotel that gives you a real experience? Well, you are not alone! Here are our best addresses.
- Hotel Boca Juniors, a 5-star hotel, dedicated to one of the legendary football clubs of Buenos Aires! The Boca Juniors Hotel offers a unique experience. In a modern architecture and design in the colors of the club, the establishment is distinguished by the excellence of its services. Even a small museum will be waiting for you.
- Art Hotel, ideally located in the most beautiful area of Buenos Aires, Recoleta, Art Hotel combines all the characteristics of a European-style boutique hotel, housed in a building dating back over a century. Art Hotel is a simple, refined, elegant hotel with modern facilities.
- Palo Santo Hotel is a boutique hotel in the "Green Luxury". Indeed, with a modern architecture that mixes noble materials and many plants, over 800, this hotel is amazing! In addition to a plant wall, an 18-meter high fountain flows from a ceiling to the reception. You will find spacious, modern rooms where everything was made for your well-being and comfort.
Where to eat?
Gastronomy of Buenos Aires, and Argentina in general, are among the best in South America. Their meat has become famous and rightly so. In front of the wide gastronomic offer of the city (10,732 restaurants), you will find here a list of three restaurants in Buenos Aires that will suit all tastes and all budgets.
- Meat restaurants in Buenos Aires: La Cabrera. La Cabrera is one of the most famous parillas in the city. Among the most popular dishes, you will find provoleta with smoked ham, dried tomatoes and empanadas de carne. As for the main dish, you cannot miss the chorizo bife (steak), although the bife ojo and the entraña are also great options.
- Pizza restaurants in Buenos Aires: Los Inmortales. If you are looking for a place to eat in Buenos Aires and want pizza, Los Inmortales is there for you. It is one of the most emblematic pizzerias in the city.
- Ethnic dishes restaurants in Buenos Aires: Sarkis. In Sarkis you can order a full portion or a half for the majority of their dishes. In this way, you can order and taste a little bit of everything. In the menu you will find among others: falafel, hummus, taboulé, keppe, skewers, shish-kebab, kafta, and couscous with lentils.
Where to find those interesting places?
You might be wondering about where to find all these hotels and restaurants, and especially how to book them? No need to worry, all this can be found on eDreams. This online travel agency has a rich directory of the best addresses for your travels around the world. eDreams offers all this at an unbeatable price with promotions and regular special offers. Discover the eDreams saga on https://www.edreams-saga.com.